Imagine a job (that doesn't feel like one) where almost anything is possible:
- Live, play, and work in the great outdoors.
- Experience new adventures.
- Visit other parts of the country.
- Make lifelong friends from all over the US - and the world!
- Earn more money than you think — while living expense free.
- Become a hero to great children who look up to you.
- Learn valuable leadership skills.
Camp Laurelwood jobs offer invaluable skill-building, leadership, training, and enrichment opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else! Regardless of your major, working at Laurelwood will allow you to learn and develop real-world skills that will enhance your career marketability. The benefits go far beyond a paycheck, too. Business executives often note that experience as a camp counselor translates into excellent management and personnel skills. College credit can sometimes be obtained from working at camp. Check with your college advisor to see if you qualify.
Please note: you must be at least a high school graduate as of 6/28/20 in order to be considered for a General Counselor. All Counselors must be entering 12th grade.