Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The term “Camp Laurelwood” or “us” or “we” or “our” refer to the owner of this website whose office is located at 463 Summer Hill Road, Madison, CT 06443.The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of this Website
As a condition of your access to and use of our website, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- If you create a Parent Log-In on this website, you are responsible for anything that happens under your password and are obligated to report lost or stolen passwords.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unlawful and prohibited use of this website, as indicated below, may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may download content, pages and downloadable materials from this website for your personal, non-commercial use only.Any other use requires prior written permission from Camp Laurelwood. Copyright and credit must be attributed to Camp Laurelwood each time content and images from this website are used.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Unlawful or Prohibited Uses
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to Camp Laurelwood that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, YOU MAY NOT:
- reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, publish or broadcast any content or images contained on this website with prior written permission of Camp Laurelwood;
- alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from materials contained within this website;
- create a link to this website from another website or document without Camp Laurelwood’s prior written consent;
- make any commercial use of the website or its content or images;
- use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data, or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the website other than the search engine and search agents provided by generally publicly available browsers;
- frame, mirror, or use framing techniques on any part of the website without Camp Laurelwood’s express prior written consent;
- make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining, or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing website content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store, or use any content or images, except pursuant to the limited license granted by these terms and conditions;
- use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Camp Laurelwood’s name or marks;
- misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the website, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- conduct fraudulent activities on the website;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) trying to change the behavior of the website; (iii) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures; (iv) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the website, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing," or "crashing"; (v) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or posting; or (vi) forging communications on behalf of the website (impersonating the Camp Laurelwood website) or to the website (impersonating another user);
- send unsolicited or unauthorized email on behalf of Camp Laurelwood, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- tamper with the website or use or attempt to use any device, software, routine, or data that interferes or attempts to interfere with the working or functionality of the website or any activity being conducted on the website;
- use the website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others' privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the website;
- restrict or inhibit any other person from using the website (including, without limitation, by hacking or defacing any portion of the website);
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of, use of, or access to the website;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the website; or
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the website or materials originating from the website.
Camp Laurelwood reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted on the website.
Limitations of Liability
You are responsible for any violations of these terms and conditions.