Private Events & Retreats
The Laurelwood Retreat Center is the perfect destination for your organization, wedding, synagogue, youth group, foundation or company retreat, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Shabbaton, or special event.
- Sleeping Accomodations for up to 250 guests
- Meeting Space for up to 300
- Kosher Kitchen
What we provide
Camp Laurelwood Retreat Center provides:
- Support staff leading up to and weekend of the event, including on-site camp support during your stay
- Use of essential camp buildings for the weekend
- Onsite camp chef providing meals during your stay (outside caterers are allowed with approval from Camp Laurelwood)
- Use of fire pits and indoor fireplace in rec hall (fires prepared and maintained at request)
- First load of firewood (additional loads available at additional cost)
- Use and set-up of all camp benches, tables and chairs (one time set up – extra set ups available at a fee upon request)
- Use of video projector and projection screens
- Use of rec hall and mess hall sound system
- Use of basic sports equipment
- Access to the facility the day before the event and the day after the event (third party vendors may or may not have access depending on usage of facility)
- Clean up of facility prior to and following the event
- Coffee, tea, water available in mess hall all weekend upon request
- An eruv that has been approved by the OU (orthodox union)
Some of the recent events we've hosted:
- Birch Family Camp
- School Football programs
- Camp Kessem
- Warrior Dash
- B'nai Mitzvahs
- Meet the Candidates
- Madison Police Department
"My Nephew and his wife were married at Camp Laurelwood. It was a beautiful Wedding and wonderful Day. My Husband, mother-in-law and daugther stayed at camp. It was very comfortable there and I particulary felt right at home. I wish that there had been such an amazing camp like this when I was a child growing up."
- Gen W.
"We just held our daughter's wedding at Camp Laurelwood. Family and friends said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! We had a lovely weekend, the staff were very helpful and the Chef did a great job with the food, including providing gluten free foods. I highly recommend them for a fun and beautiful wedding!"
- Heidi L.