Laurelwood isn't just a "summer thing." In fact, we're continuously adding new events for our extended Laurelwood family all year long!
Plus, you can click below to view all of our great upcoming events!
For Prospective Families
S'mores and Tours
- Enjoy a guided tour of camp
- Visit the lakes, pools and programming spaces
- See and explore the living spaces
- Meet the Directors
- Talk with friendly, expereiced staff and volunteers
- Ask tons of questions - we want you to know it all
- Enjoy making s'mores by a campfire before heading home
CAMP FAIRS & EVENTS
November 10, 2019
New England and Mid-Atlantic Camp Fair
JCC New Haven - 360 Amity Rd, Woodbridge, CT
We Look Forward To Meeting You!
For Current Families
December 1, 2019 - time and place TBD
See, talk and have fun with your camp besties! No parents - just campers having fun and pretending they are at camp again!
Stay tuned for more info coming soon!
Don't miss the next event. Sign up now to stay up to date with all Laurelwood happenings!
Our first annual Summer Social held on August 18, 2019 was enjoyed by all! Alumni of all ages gathered at camp and enjoyed an afternoon of memories, stories, pictures, cookout food - all while celebrating a beloved director, Norm Feitelson.