- A counselor position is only open for those who have graduated from high school (as of June 2017) and will be a minimum of 18 years of age by the time camp begins.
- Counselors move through the camp day along with their cabin group and enjoy the same activities as the campers.
- They provide individualized support to the campers in their care and help those children develop healthy social skills.
- Counselors enthusiasm for being at camp and knack for creating special moments for their cabin make camp the memorable experience it is.
- A general counselor, is the primary staff member for a certain cabin of campers.
Health Center Support Staff
- Staff to assist the medical teams with administrative tasks for completion.
- There are very limited openings and are set up for families to barter.
Specialists needed in the following sports:
- Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee
- These positions are for staff members with a specific skill in a specific sport.
- Develop or assist in the development of curriculum as well as implementation for the specialty activity.
- This potential staff member must be a graduate of High School or a minimum of 18 years of age and must have at least two years of experience in the field that is of interest.
- If looking to apply for one of the kitchen positions, candidate must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Positions available are food prep and pot washing and general maintenance around a kitchen.
Camp Volunteer (Camp Mom/Dad)
- This position is for a camp mom or dad, who may have a few weeks available for the summer to help run a specialty area and/or assist around camp (comforting homesick campers, birthday parties, office work, driving staff, etc.).
- There are very limited openings and are set up for families to barter