The 2018 Bonim Teen & Travel Program is a recreational, educational and cultural experience, building character and social skills along with a strong Jewish identity. This extremely popular program for campers entering 10th grade, combines community service, camp programming, and trips throughout the summer including our 20-day trip to Costa Rica.
SESSION 1 (June 23-July 21):
- At Camp The first few days in camp your camper will spend time reuniting with old friends making new connections, having a chance to explore our campsite and preparing for Costa Rica. Throughout the day, Bonim campers will choose their own schedule throughout the day as well as participating in evening activities.
- Costa Rica Then it’s off on a trip of a lifetime - where they will spend 20 glorious days filled with a memorable mix of activities and adventures.
SESSION 2 (July 21 – August 11):
- At Camp: As our most Senior campers, Bonim campers get to customize their schedules, filling their days with their favorite sports and activities – in addition to a variety of day trips and overnight adventures.
- Overnight Trips: The Bonim adventure continues each week in the form of engaging, fun and exciting weekly overnight trips exclusively for our Bonim campers.
- Week 5: Misquamicut Beach/Storrs Adventure Park/Camping: We will start by unwinding and relaxing at the state beaches in Misquamicut. Campers will spend the night at a KOA camp ground (or another sleepaway camp). The next day will include a trip to Mystic Aquarium & Village followed fun, adventure, and confidence building at the Adventure Park at Storrs before returning to camp.
- Week 6: Six Flags New England/KOA Camping/Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park: Campers will spend the day at Six Flags, sleep at the night at KOA campsite in Springfield MA. The next day we will spend the day at Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park.
- Week 7: Hershey Park/Zoo America/Turkey Hill Experience: 3 Days and 2 nights away on an adventure to PA. We will camp out at KOA campsite in Hershey PA. We will spend our time at Hershey Park, Zoo America, and Hershey World. Campers will also have the Turkey Hill Ice Cream Experience (YUM!) and so adventure sports nearby Hershey Park.
Click Here for 2019 Dates and Rates
Bonim Full Summer*
|June 23 - August 11||$9930|
|Bonim Session 1*||
June 23 - July 21 (First 4 Weeks)
|Bonim Session 2||
July 21 - August 11 (Last 3 weeks)
* Tuition includes all Costa Rica expenses
Note: New Camper Discounts are available